BORGO EGNAZIA WEDDING
Borgo Egnazia in Puglia – The grand place to wed in
Borgo Egnazia is like no other destination wedding venue. It’s a luxury place that highlights the extraordinary charm of natural limestone picked up by classic Apulian village aesthetics. Once at the Borgo Egnazia resort, you’re surrounded by beautifully pruned olive trees and medieval authenticity – all the way to the gorgeous Adriatic Sea.
Spanning across 40 acres, Borgo Egnazia features a raft of breathtaking wedding locations. It is often chosen as the go-to resort to hold a ceremony, whether you are a celeb couple like Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel or want a secluded place to arrange an intimate wedding. Either way, Borgo Egnazia remains an exclusive 5-star venue that has something Apulian-special for all personalities, preferences, and ages.
Popular wedding locations of the Borgo Egnazia resort
As it boasts the size of a small Fasano town, 25 villas, and over 60 hotel rooms, Borgo Egnazia can accommodate up to 400 guests for wedding ceremonies and receptions. When it comes to settings, this resort is famous for its:
- Stunning church. Perfect for couples looking to celebrate their formal Wedding at Borgo Egnazia, the resort’s church allows you to tie the knot with traditions in mind. Sitting in the heart of the village, it’s the best place to declare your love in front of God.
- Elegant restaurants. These are six stylish settings to have a Wedding at Borgo Egnazia full of gastronomic delights and first-class service. And with Princess Apulia behind the organization part, you can get the restaurant décor transformed into your dream venue.
- Private beaches. Borgo Egnazia offers couples and guests exclusive access to the Adriatic coast. Featuring two private beaches, the resort can hold your coastal ceremony while allowing you to experience a glorious summer sunset and a gentle breeze.
Picturesque Apulian grounds. The resort’s vivid areas, walled with amazing olive trees, are ideal for creating your own countryside setting. Marquee Borgo Egnazia weddings are a popular option for summer festivities.
Things to do at Borgo Egnazia before or after your ceremony
The all-around appeal of Borgo Egnazia in Puglia, Italy, encompasses many activities besides wedding ceremonies and receptions. Here’s how you, your entourage, and guests can have fun there:
- give yourself a break at the spa
- organize a tennis tournament or play golf on the modern San Domenico course
- plunge into the indoor pool
- do some cycling while basking in the stunning views of Southern Italy
- go fishing
- get engrossed in your favorite book in the reading room
- master new culinary skills during a cooking class
- test your profile while tasting wine and olives
- set off on a guided tour
Nobody will ever get bored at Borgo Egnazia in Puglia. The resort offers plenty of pastimes for adults and kids to create memorable experiences for lovebirds and guests.
Leave your big-day jitters to the best Borgo Egnazia wedding planners
If Borgo Egnazia looks like your dream wedding destination, Princess Apulia will be happy to take on all things organization for your couple. As full-service planners, we can coordinate every process, from airport transfer to seating arrangements at the resort venue that resonates with your romantic needs.
Borgo Egnazia is an easy-to-reach gem of Southern Italy. You and your guests can get to it from either the Brindisi or Bari airport in less than one hour. We can pick you up and provide a chauffeur service to ensure a top-class experience once your plane touches down in Puglia.
Plan your ceremony with Princess Apulia. We will make sure your budget isn’t whittled down by unexpected Borgo Egnazia wedding costs and do everything that needs to be done to get your marriage to a beautiful, stress-free start. =>Contact Us Now